training General practice
training Contact us
Dental Foundation Training: National Recruitment August 2013
National recruitment to DF1 (formerly Vocational Training) was introduced for dental graduates entering DF1 in 2012.
Any enquiries surrounding the process should be directed to email@example.com
Recruitment opens Monday 3 September 2012 1200 noon (UK local time) and closes Monday 1 October 2012 1200 noon (UK local time). Applications are invited for appointment to dental schemes nationally.
- Invite to interview sent by Friday 27 October 2012
- Interviews for Northern Deanery will be held in Leeds on Wednesday 21 and Thursday 22 November 2012
- Release of successful applicants for August 2013 schemes will be by Friday 12 January 2013
- Application forms are available on the London Deanery website.
- Please register and search for Dental Foundation Year 1, vacancy reference V1195.
- Please note that the vacancies advertised may be subject to change prior to interview.
- Before applying please read ensure you read the National Applicant Guide 2013 and the person specification to assess your suitability.
- To be considered for longlisting you must complete the relevant London Deanery application form. No other documentation will be accepted at the application stage.
- Late applications will not be considered.